Jeffrey S. Sheridan
Practicing since 1987, Jeffrey Sheridan has been routinely recognized as a Super Lawyer, named Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer three times, and has been included on the list of the Best Lawyers in America as published in Minnesota Monthly magazine every year since 2007. This recognition stems from his skill and professionalism in the fields of criminal and DWI/DUI defense. Sheridan’s innovative arguments and tenacious nature have proven successful in the trial courts, courts of appeal and before the Supreme Court. Licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin, Sheridan is simply your best defense if you have been charged with a crime.
Are you staring at criminal charges? A DWI/DUI, Looming over your head?
- Taking this task on, a charge that can affect the rest of your life is daunting. You not only need to learn what your options are, but simultaneously gain an understanding of how the law works.
Don’t Go it Alone, You need an Experienced Help
- Please don’t just settle on any attorney because it’s convenient. Matters that affect the rest of your life require an expert litigator. An expert is seasoned in the courtroom. Benefiting from years of cases & learning what helped and hampered their clients’. Jeff Sheridan’s experience is what you need. Hire him as your attorney.
If you wait & shop around, you’re losing valuable time, and a bargain lawyer may not pan out with matters that affect the rest of your life. Schedule a Consultation with Jeff today.
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Aviation Law
- DWI or DUI
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, Past President
- National College of DWI Defense (NCDD)
- Minnesota Society of Criminal Defense (MSCJ)
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2006 – 2018
- Attorney of the Year, Minnesota Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America, Minnesota Monthly, 2007 – 2018
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year 2013, MPLS/St. Paul
- Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1993
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2003
- Wisconsin, 1995
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1987
- University of Kansas, Kansas
- B.A. – 1984
- The DWI Defense Seminar for Minnesota, Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, June 19, 2009
- Annual DWI Seminar, Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, June 22, 2012
- Winning Against the Datamaster Without an Expert, Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, June 19, 2015