Although our attorneys concentrate in family law, criminal law, estate planning and disability claims, Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., provides a wide range of legal services in Minnesota. If you have a legal issue of any kind, one of our lawyers can put their extensive experience into practice to help you.
Attorneys With Diverse Experience and Skill
Just a few of the examples of other areas of law we practice are:
- Business law and litigation — Our attorneys provide counsel and representation to entrepreneurs, business partners and shareholders in the full spectrum of legal matters, including business startups, contracts and employee agreements, transactions and leases, financing, breach of contract litigation and partnership disputes.
- Aviation law — Jeffrey Sheridan advises pilots and other parties in contracts, disputes and legal matters pertaining to aircraft and flying, including ownership/leasing of planes, aviation accidents, pilot and mechanic license matters and FAA enforcement actions before the NTSB.
- Real estate law — Attorney DeAnne Dulas represents commercial and residential developers, owners, buyers and tenants in transactions, leases, planning and zoning, construction litigation, neighbor disputes and related matters.
- Personal injury — Our lawyers advocate for full compensation on behalf of victims of motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, workplace injuries, medical negligence and other injuries suffered due to the negligence of others.
- Civil litigation — DeAnne Dulas represents plaintiffs and defendants in all manner of legal disputes such as breach of contract, construction defects, fraud or breach of fiduciary duty, employment litigation, insurance coverage, adverse possession, property damage or negligence, as well as contested divorce and corporate/commercial litigation.
Contact our office today at 651-686-8800 to set up a free, no-obligation consultation. Our lawyers practice across the Twin Cities, including Dakota, Washington, Hennepin, Scott, Carver, Ramsey, Goodhue and Anoka counties, and in greater Minnesota.