Prescription drug crimes are on the rise in Minnesota. As a result, strict laws have been enacted that impose severe penalties on anyone convicted of a prescription drug crime.
If you are facing charges for a prescription drug offense, contact Sheridan & Dulas, P.A. We defend clients against all prescription drug offenses, including:
- Illegal possession of a prescription drug
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Illegal distribution, sales or trafficking
- Prescription forgeries
- Offenses involving all prescription medications, including oxycodone (OxyContin or Percocet), hydrocodone (Vicodin) and codeine
Get The Aggressive Defense You Need
Being convicted of any drug charge is a serious matter. A conviction could result in jail time and other serious criminal penalties. It could also adversely impact your future employment opportunities and have other serious collateral consequences.
At Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., we do not simply look for the quickest and easiest plea agreement. We prepare each case for the possibility of trial and provide an aggressive defense for each client we serve.
We take time to review police conduct leading to your arrest to identify procedural errors that may be used to your advantage. We review the prosecution’s evidence to identify flaws in their case. As your counsel, we will review the key issues that could impact your case:
- Did the police find evidence of prescription medication after making a traffic stop? If so, did the officer have sufficient cause to make a lawful traffic stop?
- Did the police exceed the scope of a search warrant or execute a search with a warrant that was not supported by probable cause? If the police conducted an unconstitutional search and seizure, we can seek to suppress evidence found as a result of the search.
- Can the prosecution prove that you knowingly possessed a prescription medication in violation of the law? For example, could the medication have belonged to a third party if it was found in a car, home, or apartment used by multiple parties?
By analyzing these and other issues, we will raise a strong defense on your behalf. We are committed to the protection of your freedom, record, and rights.
Put A Renowned Defense Lawyer To Work For You
Criminal defense attorney Jeffrey S. Sheridan has been repeatedly selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, and he has been named Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer three times for his effective advocacy in criminal defense. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact A St. Paul Drug Charge Attorney
We defend clients in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota against drug charges. To speak with a Minnesota prescription drug crime attorney, schedule a case consultation or call 651-686-8800.