Providing For Your Loved Ones And Your Own Care
An estate plan is a set of legal actions and documents for preserving wealth and passing it to your heirs and for declaring your wishes in the event of death or incapacity. When properly drafted these protections are well worth the investment of time and money. Improperly drafted directives can lead to unnecessary costs, delay, disputes and public exposure for your family members.
Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., provides counsel in estate planning and elder law. We customize a plan to your needs, whether you need a basic will and powers of attorney, or whether you need advanced tools for asset protection, estate tax avoidance and wealth succession.
Are your affairs in order? Do you even know where to start?
Contact our Eagan office today to arrange a free consultation with a lawyer. We welcome clients across the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota, from young couples planning for the unexpected to people embarking on their golden years.
Trust Your Estate Plan And Elder Law Concerns To Sheridan & Dulas, P.A.
We can help you explore your goals and determine which documents and strategies you need such as:
- A will declaring how your estate will be divided
- A living will detailing end-of-life care
- Power of attorney for business and financial affairs
- Power of attorney for health care decisions
- Guardianship of minor children
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Medicaid planning/nursing home planning
- Retirement benefit planning
- Asset protection (from creditors or lawsuits)
- Various types of trusts to accomplish specific goals
- Prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Charitable trusts or foundations
You work directly with one of our estate planning lawyers, who will help you consider the what-if’s and understand your options. We then carefully craft an individualized plan that provides the protections and peace of mind you need.
We Provide Complete Estate Law And Probate Services
In addition to wills and trusts, we can advise and represent clients in:
- Probate and trust administration (including out-of-state executors)
- Probate and trust litigation (will contests, breach of fiduciary duty)
- Guardianship or conservatorship
- Estate and gift tax controversies
Contact our office today at 651-686-8800 to set up a free, no-obligation consultation. Our lawyers practice across the Twin Cities, including Dakota, Washington, Hennepin, Scott, Carver, Ramsey, Goodhue and Anoka counties, and in greater Minnesota.