At Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., we are committed to helping individuals and families plan for the future, protect their loved ones, and obtain peace of mind. Many of our clients come to us seeking sophisticated estate planning services.
We are pleased to offer the experienced and comprehensive estate planning services our clients require to minimize their exposure to estate taxes, avoid or limit probate costs, and accomplish other asset protection goals.
Experienced Handling Complicated Facts And Legal Issues
We utilize a variety of estate planning instruments and asset protection strategies to benefit our clients, including:
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Contingent trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Creation of a family limited partnership
- Powers of attorney
- Health care directives (living wills)
- Trusts with spendthrift provisions for the benefit of children
- Special needs trusts
- Medicaid/nursing home planning
- Retirement benefit planning
- Asset protection from creditors and lawsuits
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Charitable trusts or foundations
- Supplemental needs trusts
To learn more, contact our law office in Eagan, Minnesota. As a client of our firm, you will work directly with one of our experienced estate planning lawyers.
Our lawyers work directly with our clients, taking time to answer their questions, explain their options, and create tailored estate planning services with their needs in mind.
Contact A St. Paul Complex Estate Planning Attorney
Based in Eagan, we represent clients in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota. To speak with a Minnesota estate planning lawyer at our firm, Schedule a case consultation or call 651-686-8800.