Trusted Legal Counsel in the Twin Cities Since 1980
The law firm of Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., is a full-service general practice firm that can protect you, your family and your business in many areas of the law. Based in Eagan, we serve a diverse clientele in Dakota County and throughout the Twin Cities metro area. We also serve individuals throughout the state of Minnesota.
Focused on protecting the interests of our clients, our attorneys provide representation in the following legal disciplines:
- DWI/DUI/OWI charges
- Criminal law needs
- Divorce proceedings and family law matters
- LGBT legal concerns
- Civil litigation
- Estate planning
- Probate administration and litigation
- Residential and commercial real estate law
- Small business issues
- Aviation law
We take pride in being the first and often the only law firm that our clients need to call when any legal matter arises.
Our Team Is Dedicated to Legal Excellence
Whether you are fighting for your freedom, battling a government bureaucracy, going through a divorce, or embroiled in a dispute, you have the benefit of more than 60 years of combined legal experience. Sheridan & Dulas, P.A., has been recognized every year since 2010 as one of the Best Law Firms in America in a nationwide survey conducted by U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers.
- Jeffrey Sheridan joined the firm in 1989 and became a partner in 1993. Jeffrey has been selected for inclusion for several consecutive years in Super Lawyers publications and in Minnesota Monthly magazine among Best Lawyers in America. He has also been named “Attorney of the Year” by Minnesota Lawyer three times. Jeffery is rated a 10.0 by AVVO, an online attorney rating site. He practices primarily in criminal law and aviation law.
- DeAnne Dulas joined the firm in 1996 and became a partner in 2003. She was selected for inclusion as a Super Lawyer “Rising Star” early in her career and has surpassed those expectations. She focuses her practice in the area of family law.
- Andrew Hunstad practices in family law, acting as an advocate for clients through the complexities of divorce, custody and property division. He aims to find solutions through negotiations and escalated legal options to help clients reach a fair resolution.
- Randall Kins devotes a significant portion of his practice to criminal defense, while offering clients assistance with estate planning and workers’ compensation representation. He works to develop a personal relationship with clients to better understand their objectives before suggestion a course of action.
We practice with passion and integrity, and although we are a general practice firm, each of our attorneys strives to be an expert in his or her respective field. Our attorneys are also deeply involved in professional organizations and their communities.
Our Firm Is Known for Courtesy, Commitment and Results
We take our role seriously as counselors, problem solvers and advocates. We strive to be accessible and responsive to our clients. When we take on a case, we are committed to seeing it through to the most favorable outcome possible. We consistently achieve good results through diligence, honest advice and aggressive representation in court.
Contact Sheridan & Dulas, P.A. online or call now at 651-686-8800. We offer a free initial consultation.